To our Valued Partners,
As we are all aware, COVID-19 is an emerging public health issue impacting everyone globally. Dynaline has been closely monitoring the spread of this virus. Our top priorities are the health and well-being of our team members, while also ensuring our customers are getting the best service possible.
We are fortunate that our sourcing and inventory strategies have allowed us to keep enough inventory on hand to compensate for the closures we have experienced overseas during the past month and half due to this pandemic. We have also been given assurance from our trusted Supply Chain Partners that there will be limited impact on our future service levels.
To ensure the health and well-being of our team, Dynaline will be making the following actions immediately to mitigate the risks as best we can:
- Team member business travel outside of Canada is suspended until further notice
- Team member business travel within Canada will be limited to essential activities only and the majority of meetings will be held virtually
- Any team members who have travelled outside of Canada as of March 12 will self-isolate for 14 days
- We have educated our team members to stay home if they or anyone in their household are experiencing the symptoms of COVID-19
- We are continuously communicating the importance of preventive measures to our team members such as hand washing, disinfecting high touch surfaces, limiting exposure to large group events, restricting attendance to any events over 250 people and ensuring that self-care is top of mind
The situation with COVID-19 remains unpredictable and we will continue to monitor the situation closely and advise you if there are any changes that could affect our service to you.
As a business community, we have the opportunity to take actions now that will significantly reduce the risk of Canada experiencing the unfortunate challenges that so many other countries are currently facing. We are committed to doing everything under our control to reduce the spread of this serious virus.